NAME OF THE SOCIETY:
Association of Medical Consultants (Mumbai); hereinafter referred to as the Association.
 JURISDICTION AND ADDRESS OF THE ASSOCIATION:
- [A] Area of Jurisdiction: Greater Bombay, New Bombay, Thane District Raigarh & Associate branches.
- [B] Address : The permanent Office is situated at 4, Ganapati Niwas, Old Police Lines, Opp. Andheri Rly. Station (East), Mumbai – 400069.
- Tel. No. 26844639, 26836019
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.amcmumbai.com
 (A) AIMS AND OBJECTS OF THE SOCIETY
- (a) To Promote social, cultural, and co-operative activities.
- (b) To establish contact with similar Associations.
- (c) To arrange and hold conferences, demonstrations, debates, excursions, cultural functions, seminars, symposia, demonstrations, meetings, lectures, discussions, competitions etc.
- (d) To print, publish periodicals mainly for the purpose of discussing, the questions affecting the welfare of medical consultants.
- (e) To establish, conduct a reference library.
- (f) To do all such things as are incidental and necessary for the consultants a proper place in the new Social Order and in general to increase the usefulness and advance in standards, ideals and welfare of the profession.
- (g) To uphold honour the dignity and legitimate rights of the Consultants.
- (h) To secure proper and better conditions of service and status, emoluments, and all other legitimate rights and privileges of the medical consultants / Members.
- (i) To try to redress grievances and to secure justice for the Medical Consultants / Members whenever and wherever such grievances and or / injustices persist in spite of ordinary attempts at negotiations and persuasions; these methods may include submission of suitable memoranda to the concerned authorities / organizations of effective mass protest, or demonstrations or obtaining legal opinions or instituting legal actions or any other suitable line of action as per the needs of such situation.
- (j) To project views of Consultants / Members with regard to various health and education policies of the Government or any other authorities and to try to get those views accepted for incorporating in the said policies, keeping in mind health care delivery system.
- (k) To promote efficiency of the Consultants in the interest of public at large.
- (l) To promote research and advancement of the medical and allied sciences in all the different branches of medicine.
- (m) To promote public health and medical education in India.
- (n) To publish periodicals, mainly for the purpose of discussing the issues affecting the welfare of the Consultants / Members, and also for the purpose of projecting views of the Consultants / Members on various subjects or policies; and also to publish articles increasing the information, efficiency and general knowledge of the Consultants / Members.
- (o) To promote welfare of the Consultants / Members and their family by arranging social gatherings, entertainments, programmes, games, functions etc.,
 (B) FOR ATTAINMENT & FURTHERANCE OF THE ABOVE AIMS & OBJECTS :
- (a) To hold periodical meetings and conferences of the members of the Association and also with members of other Medical Associations and of Allied Sciences and also of other professions, Societies, Clubs, Federations, and Associations, if need be;
- (b) To arrange from time to time Congresses, Discussions, Demonstrations in order to organize, consolidate and propagate the generally accepted views of its members on various subjects affecting the welfare, efficiency, interest, and conditions of services of the Consultants.
- (c) To arrange from time to time such conferences, meetings, symposia, panel discussions, group discussions, demonstrations, etc., in order to keep the members well informed about the recent advances, latest trends, newer equipments, and all other advances of knowledge needed to improve their efficiency and quality of service to the profession.
- (d) (i) To encourage research and statistical evaluation of various medical problems
(ii) To promote study of the socioeconomic hazards faced by the Consultants, through scholarships, prizes, rewards, grants or any other suitable sort of encouragements out of the funds of the Association, and in any such other manner as may, from time to time, be deter-mined by the Association:
- (e) To consider and express views on Questions and Laws of the country, or on proposed legislations and/or Ordinances relating to Public Health, Medical Education, Resident Medical Students, and Medical profession., and to take such steps and adopt such measures in relation to the same , as may be deemed expedient or necessary from time to time;
- (f) To encourage formations of Association of Medical Consultants throughout the Country and to invite all other medical consultants’ Associations, Specialists’ Organizations, Post-Graduate Medical Students’ Associations, and Post-Graduate Medical Students’ Unions, from all the branches of the Modern Medical Science, to join together in the form of an All India Federation of Associations of Medical Consultants, for attainment of various above mentioned Aims and Objects of common interest and welfare, on such mutually acceptable terms and conditions, as the Association may deem expedient, fit or necessary, from time to time;
- (g) To conduct Education and Health Campaigns for General Public in matters of Health and Hygiene.
- (h) To Organize Medical Relief’s during Epidemics and in times of Emergencies.
- (i) To organize various Diagnostic, Educative and Curative Camps for Tuberculosis, Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiac Diseases; Family Planning Camps, Surgical Camps, Child Health and Welfare Camps, Vaccination Drives etc. as per decision of the Association from time to time;
- (j) To possess and maintain a Library and Association Premises possessing various important and informative publications, Recent Books, Equipments, Furniture and all other facilities for attainment of above mentioned Aims and Objects;
- (k) To raise Funds for carrying out the above mentioned activities of the Association of Medical Consultants, Bombay; to collect subscriptions and Donations for attaining the Aims and Objects of the Association of Medical Consultants, Bombay:
- (l) To purchase, take lease of or otherwise acquire, hold, manage, let, sell, exchange, mortgage or otherwise dispose off moveable or immoveable properties of every description and all rights or privileges necessary or convenient for the purpose of the Association; and in particular to buy land, buildings, furniture, fixtures, household or other effects, fittings, apparatuses, conveyances, utensils, books, newspapers, periodicals, accommodation etc. as and when deemed necessary or desirable in the interest of the Association.
- (m) To erect, maintain, improve, or alter or keep in repaired and good condition; any buildings and /or premises in its legal possession obtained through purchase, lease, gift or rent, for the purpose of the Association.
- (n) To invest any funds of the Association not immediately required for any of it’s above mentioned Aims and Objects in such a manner as may be deemed proper or necessary by the managing committee or any other authorized committee off the Association.
- (o) To consider feasibilities of initiating and running Medical colleges or courses wherever deemed fit, with the help of the authorities concerned and/or All India Federation of Associations of Medical Consultants and/or its various constituents and/or with co-operation of other Medical Institutions as per Rules laid down from time to time by the Medical Council of India on No-Loss-No-Profit Basis.